- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and 1” non-skid heavy-duty rubber feet.
- High performance –
- QCS3-1300 produces an industry leading up to 1300 slices per hour. QCS3-1000 produces up to1000 slices per hour.
- QCS3-950H with a 3″ product opening produces up to 950 slices per hour.
- High volume compact toaster – requires only 18-1/2″ of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of temperature and speed control settings.
- Variable speed and top/bottom heat control for perfect color and texture of bread, bagels, English muffins and more!
- Energy efficient operation with power saver switch that reduces electricity consumption by 75%. And our quartz heaters return to full power in seconds vs. minutes for metal-sheathed elements.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Safe load up area with full width coated front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- “Smart” crumb tray keeps the breadcrumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
Star® QCS3 High Volume Conveyor Toasters
3 Available Models:
Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber. Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.
Looking for CAD, Revit and High Res Images
Check out our resource center to download the files you need.