- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and 1” non-skid heavy-duty rubber feet.
- High performance –
- QCS3-1300 produces an industry leading up to 1300 slices per hour. QCS3-1000 produces up to1000 slices per hour.
- QCS3-950H with a 3″ product opening produces up to 950 slices per hour.
- High volume compact toaster – requires only 18-1/2″ of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of temperature and speed control settings.
- Variable speed and top/bottom heat control for perfect color and texture of bread, bagels, English muffins and more!
- Energy efficient operation with power saver switch that reduces electricity consumption by 75%. And our quartz heaters return to full power in seconds vs. minutes for metal-sheathed elements.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Safe load up area with full width coated front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- “Smart” crumb tray keeps the breadcrumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
Star® QCS3 High Volume Conveyor Toasters
3 Available Models:
Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber. Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.