Here’s a quick breakfast burrito fast and fresh off one of our Star Pro-Max Grills.
• 3 precooked scrambled egg patties chopped
• 3 oz pepper jack shredded, 1 oz mozzarella
• 1/2 tsp. taco seasoning
• 3 tbs. finely chopped green onion
• 3 tbs. finely chopped red pepper
• 6 pickled mild jalapeno slices
• 3 strips of precooked and crisped bacon
• 1- 16” tortilla shell warmed
• Salsa and sour cream sides
The total cook time is 4-5 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream and dust with shredded cheese
• Preheat the grill to medium temperature
• Break the scrambles egg patties into scrambled loose eggs. Mix with all ingredients.
• Warm the tortilla shell on grill for less than a minute then remove.
• Put the mix of ingredients on one side of the tortilla about 2” in from the end in a straight line across the surface of the tortilla.
• Fold in the two ends and roll the tortilla tightly.
• Brush the tortilla both sides with olive oil, place burrito perpendicular to the grooves and pull the top down.
• To get creative, open the top at about 2 minutes and rotate the burrito to being parallel to the grooves which puts a great checkerboard finish on the burrito.