Impingement/Radiant Conveyor Toasters
- High intensity impingement airflow and infrared elements reduces toast time up to 20% by quickly and evenly heating food products.
- Six programmable menu buttons to customize toasting speeds for each product.
- Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber.
- High intensity quartz or metal elements and impingement air provide infrared heat for toasting.
- Space saving design - our forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- High performance - produces up to 1600 bagel halves per hour.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of speed control settings.
- Toasts bagels and English muffins in seconds!
- Fully programable electronic control provides four menu selections with separate conveyor speed and heating element settings.
- Two menu buttons provide timing settings.
- Programmable Power Saver reduces energy consumption by up to 90%.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Safe load up area with full width front burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior.
- "Smart" crumb tray keeps the bread crumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.