- High volume compact toaster – requires only 18-1/2″ of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- A high performance unit, the QCS3-1400BH produces an industry leading 1400 bun halves per hour.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of temperature and speed control settings.
- Variable speed and top and bottom heat controls for perfect color and texture of buns.
- Energy efficient operation with power saver switch reduces electricity consumption by 75%. And our quartz heaters return to full power in seconds vs. minutes for metal-sheathed elements.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and higher production.
- Safe load up area with full width coated front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- “Smart” crumb tray keeps the breadcrumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating, protecting critical component parts.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
Star® QCS3-1400BH Specialty Conveyor Toaster
1 Available Model:
Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber. Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.
Looking for CAD, Revit and High Res Images
Check out our resource center to download the files you need.