- Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber.
- Narrow body with metal sheath elements.
- High volume compact toaster – requires only 9-1/2″ of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- Unit produces up to 600 bagel halves per hour.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of speed control
- Toasts bagels in seconds!
- Variable speed control for perfect color and texture of bagels.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Safe load up area with full width front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- “Smart” crumb tray keeps the breadcrumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- Requires power from a standard 120V oultlet, adding to flexibility of use in the kitchen.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
Star® RCS2 Specialty Conveyor Toaster
1 Available Model:
No matter how you slice it, Holman delivers high quality, reliable toasters. Stainless steel construction for long lasting durability. Heavy-duty motor, drive chain and conveyor speed control for superior reliability. Conveyor belt tension system for smooth and quiet operation. High performance metal sheath elements provide superior toasting performance and reliabili- ty. Units are easy to disassemble with one-piece cover for cleaning and service. Toasters are furnished with 1″ adjustable legs and 5ft minimum cord length.
Looking for CAD, Revit and High Res Images
Check out our resource center to download the files you need.