this category has 16 products
- High intensity impingement airflow and infrared elements reduces toast time up to 20% by quickly and evenly heating food products.
- Six programmable menu buttons to customize toasting speeds for each product.
- Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber.
- High intensity quartz or metal elements and impingement air provide infrared heat for toasting.
- Space saving design - our forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- High performance - produces up to 1600 bagel halves per hour.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of speed control settings.
- Toasts bagels and English muffins in seconds!
- Fully programable electronic control provides four menu selections with separate conveyor speed and heating element settings.
- Two menu buttons provide timing settings.
- Programmable Power Saver reduces energy consumption by up to 90%.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Safe load up area with full width front burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior.
- "Smart" crumb tray keeps the bread crumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
No matter how you slice it, Holman delivers high quality, reliable toasters. Stainless steel construction for long lasting durability. Heavy-duty motor, drive chain and conveyor speed control for superior reliability. Conveyor belt tension system for smooth and quiet operation. High performance metal sheath elements provide superior toasting performance and reliability. Units are easy to disassemble with one-piece cover for cleaning and service. Toasters are furnished with 1" adjustable legs and 5ft minimum cord length.Read More
Star’s omelet makers are built of polished stainless steel with heavy-duty non-stick cast aluminum plates and feature a heavy-duty aluminum hinge. Metal sheathed tubular elements in the top and bottom grids, electronic temperature control and a digital electronic timer with precision settings are standard. Models are provided with NEMA 5-15 plug for 120V and a NEMA 6-15 plug for 208V or 240V and CEE7-7 for 230V units. Canadian 120V models come with NEMA 5-20 plug. 6’ cord included.Read More
Star-Max®Vertical Broilers are designed for display cooking and built for fast food and Mediterranean style restaurants. Our broilers provide high performance broiling for a crisp, juicy and flavorful taste and are perfect for today’s diverse menu selections.Read More